Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Saturday 4 July 2015

Viggo's Philosophy - 2.0

Hi fans, Viggo here with a quick update on my Catyoga blogpost.



My woman is overheated. No other word for it. She is working much too hard to get the new school planning finished.
I urged her to take some rest, but she finds it hard to unwind. She told me she even dreams of student's grades and last minute changes in the curriculum.

So, last night I took matters into my own paws and sat on her. She couldn't move, and had to sit there and have a drink. Here's the proof:


See that pained expression? (Hers, not mine!)
She needs an ultra-long dose of URP!

Hope you have been keeping up your exercises? Remember: the facial expression is important!
Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment