Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Monday 7 March 2016

Viggo's Blog: Yeah...Right!

Hiya fans, Viggo here.
How are you all this morning, feeling good and feisty?



As you can see, I am taking it easy after an eventful morning. Want to know what happened to me?
Well, first of all, it snowed! I was just waking up in my customary spot on the just heating up radiator in my woman's bedroom (it starts heating up at 6.30) when I spotted that white stuff falling from the sky. Obviously I woke her up, so that she could check it out as well.

Then, three paint-splattered men walked into my house, and walked out again (nothing doing, apparently), but who sneaked in as well? That red and white tom from down the block! He raced straight up to the attic, and my woman raced after him calling that he had no business in our house, and that he should get out, etcetera.

Within a minute she came down the stairs again with him hanging most unbecomingly from her arm. She has this trick of picking us up under our bellies, you see (hate it, hate it!), with her hand towards your face, and you cannot do anything, your muscles simply disobey you, your paws are hanging down on four sides of her arm and that's IT.
I once heard her explain this move: she told my young woman that she has picked up this trick from one of her very first cats, a black mother of six, who had the habit of carrying her young in her mouth all through the house apparently, and they just hung there, so she thought to try that herself. Well, why she doesn't try it in her mouth is beyond me (she has one), but anyway, it is so humiliating to just hang there as a grown cat!

And while we are on the subject of humiliation: I have spotted The White Goddess touching noses with that black bruiser from around the corner. What does he have that I do not?
My woman saw as well, and said not to fret, that he lived here first, and not to give up.
Yeah...Right!



Oh, btw, just to tell you that I heard my woman mumbling just now that apparently Google+ has done something to her account and that she can't get to her communities anymore? Didn't know she was in any other communities - I AM her community!

No comments:

Post a Comment