And since the title of this Page is 'About Me', you have just learned something about me:
I'll blog anyway!
Frankly, I started out this blog as me-therapy during a tough time in my life, and found that writing posts regularly helped me get back on my feet, so to speak.
Just in case you are a first time reader and want to know more about little old me, here it is.
* I'm female (duh!).
* I'm middle-aged.
* I'm chubby.
* I'm a college (MBO) teacher (English).
* I live in The Wetlands.
* I have two children, one mature macho cat, one young wanna-be macho cat, a tank full of tropical fish, and a well-tended garden.
* I write.
* I sing in three bands: a duo, a coverband and a jam session band
* I try to play the (slide) guitar and bass.
* I am fond of food and drink (told you, chubby!), like to cook and have that Italian-Mama thing where I adore eating al fresco with the people I love.
* I am quite boring, I'm afraid (meaning I don't lie, I don't cheat, I don't have affairs, I don't steal, I hardly ever gossip and I abhor violence). My only vice is alcohol.
* my goals are to live healthily, mindfully and as happily as possible, work hard, bring up my kids to be good people, to see something of the world and to bring about world peace (got you!).
This is me:
This is me as well:
Nice to meet you. Feel free to read my stuff again.
(Oh...and if, by any chance, you do have an urgent need to become a follower, be my guest)