My woman has been cleaning and clearing my new home like mad, so I wondered whether you have made any resolutions of your own?
Naturally I have given it a lot of thought, and I have come to the following list.
Read my resolutions and use them to your advantage!
* Sort and calibrate flightpath in order for those birds to fly straight into my mouth
* Lose weight, preferably without cutting back on crunchy nibbles
* Devise plan to get rid of cats from the hood (namely: Big Red, Old Patches, Mies, Tiny and Mr X)
* Pee on all the torn up cardboard before my woman burns it in the improvised wood burner
* Suss out method to be able to open up that door to the kitchen (as well as all other doors in the house. Can do. Except for that kitchen door they're a doddle!)
* Arrange means to jump back into own garden from neighbour's garden; my woman having to get out of bed put the stepladder to the fence in the middle of the night in the pouring rain is embarrassing as well as pissing her off
* Find secret passageway to neighbour's roof; climbing that weeping willow in plain sight is simply not good enough - stealth is the keyword!
If I think of any other good points, I'll update the list.
Let me know about your resolutions, why don't you?
Speak to you soon, cheerio!