Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Monday 30 December 2013

What are your New Year's Resolutions?

Good riddance to 2013 and hello to 2014.


And I'm curious. Did you make New Year's Resolutions yet? And what are they???
Anyway: I'd like to wish you a wonderful "Old Year's Eve", and hope you will have a smashing time and that 2014 will bring you all you desire (but be careful what you wish for :-)
I will be logged out for a while; time to spend entirely and solely with my family. But I'll be seeing you in the new year. Do visit Rays of Light again (and again and again).
Lots of love,
Renée XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment