Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Friday 17 January 2014

Feeling the Drag of Life? Keep dreaming!

I had written a draft, and instead of deleting a photograph I wasn't happy with, I accidentally deleted the entire draft...Kismet!
So I will not rewrite it from memory...I will not rewrite it at all.
What do you do when it is a damp, cloudy, dismal day? I know what I do, I dream. I dream of sunshine, walking barefoot, feeling a balmy breeze on my face, sitting outside listening to the birds, and the frogs in my pond, and a lazy bee on my roses.
Here you are...walking down my garden path with me. We can take a seat next to the shed. Or would you prefer to sit next to the pond and watch the goldfish?



Wherever you prefer is fine with me. As long as we both dream the same dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment