Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Friday 15 August 2014

It is on!! Bicycle,bicycle, I want to ride my bicycle!

Right folks, this is it!



Will be riding this beauty from tomorrow onwards, using the knooppunten system, all the way around the IJsselmeer.
There's two uh-ooooes:

1. the weather forecast is atrocious. Rain predicted for every day, almost all day, for the coming week. Okidoki. I don't call it the Wetlands for nothing, don't I? The wind is having fun as well: force 4 to 5. But from the South-West, meaning I will have it from behind for most of the first stretch.

2. My one-year old Samsung smart phone has today decided it will only upload with major hiccups, and only if I don't use the word 'I'. Seriously! The i doesn't work and if I want to use it anyway the phone makes lightning-strike noises. Can't be good.

This will make for very interesting blogs, I'm sure!
So. This is what I will do. I will post a photo or two every day, but will write the actual blog after I've arrived home. For those of you who are amongst my FB friends; I'll post those photos on my timeline as well. See if you can suss out where in the Wetlands I am :P

So watch this space!
See you in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment