Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Viggo Fat Cat - the proof.

Hi, cat lovers!
I've told you some tales about my cat Viggo, right? Well, I have something new to share with you: he is getting disturbingly FAT.
Viggo in summer; not that fat.
We try not to feed him too much, or too often. But he is expanding...fast! We now suspect he has found another source of food.
It's quite alarming really, when he washes himself he rolls over more often than not...
And when I tell him too stop stuffing his face, he gives me the evil eye. 
My daughter has made a little film of that exact moment.
Just watch that look...


No comments:

Post a Comment