Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Saturday 4 October 2014

In the Wetlands We Celebrate Animal Day Today.

October 4th used to be a magical day!



We would buy treats for our dog and cats, and as a girl I used to put a ribbon around the neck of my favourite cat Bobbie (we had 3 at the time), which he would graciously allow to be there for a while, until he'd had enough and got rid of it.
Our other animals would get treats as well; we gave the 7 goats water crackers, which they adored, and the chickens would get endive.

Nowadays I only have one cat and one dog around the house.
But today still is a special day for the cat, as we got our Viggo from the shelter exactly four years ago.


He has the best life imaginable, with a large garden, plenty of food, loving people and personnel to open doors for him. Not bad eh, for an alley cat?



So, to celebrate today, I'll leave you with some of my favourite animal photos.







Thank you for caring for your animals.










No comments:

Post a Comment