Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Viggo's Blog - The Wednesday Evening Blues

A link to Together - by Selah Sue

Hi fans, Viggo here.
Since the school year has started in The Wetlands, and my woman is rushing around like a demented hamster to get everything in order for her new classes, I have taken it upon myself to give you an update on our situation.



You know that line from the CD by Carlos Santana, where he has all those friends contributing? No, of course you don't, sorry. So. Anyway, there's this guy singing about pain, and he says (and I quote) "Pain never makes me cry, but happiness does".
I'd like to paraphrase this and turn it into: pain never makes her cry, but anger does.
Still. It's extremely fruitful in one aspect, and that's the writing angle. She's turning out the blues like a maniac.
Now, it's a public secret that people who are into music are avid listeners to other people's music (what a strange mechanism that is - as if I would go and watch that poxy Maine Coon when he's trying to catch a mole. I'd rather catch it myself. I'm better at it than him anyway!)
And my woman is listening to all sorts of stuff, mostly blues, but also Dutch artists like Jodymoon and Marike Jager. And that Belgian cutie called Selah Sue.

I've provided a link on top, for your perusal.
Meanwhile, as there's a huge thunderstorm blowing in, I'm going to love you and leave you. My belly is rumbling almost as hard as that thunder and lightning.
Cheerio!



No comments:

Post a Comment