Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Thursday 17 September 2015

Viggo's Blog - How To Build A Design Shelter.

Hi fans, Viggo here.
Today I will instruct you how to build a multi-purpose design shelter. So especially those of you needing a change of scenery and/or environment, pay attention! 
It could also be sent on to the High Commission for Refugees I suppose. My woman tells me I should not be disrespectful, but I am quite serious. Perhaps they should all be given a huge cardboard box.




First, you make certain you have a suitable carton box. It should be sturdy, but pliable. And (!!!) you should be able to rip it with your teeth without them breaking off.





Second, it makes a difference if it has that distinct fishy carton glue smell. I love that, makes it so much more enjoyable.

Third, try to rip it into 1 inch pieces. They should all be cut to the same size. Different sizes look sloppy. We do not want sloppy!



Fourth, scatter the pieces decoratively along the table and floor. Do not cut corners, this should be taken seriously.

Fifth, try it on for size. You should be able to sit, but also squat in it comfortably.



Sixth, adjust when necessary.



Seventh, try it on again. Well. How does it feel? Do you feel good? Are you in the zone? Could you stay there for at least an hour or so? If the answer is yes - great. If the answer is no, you will have to do better!



Next time I will teach you how to bury your pooh in the garden, shall I? Or would you prefer to know about how to wake up your woman/man effectively at 5 am? Do tell me.



Until next time, purrs, Viggo.

No comments:

Post a Comment