Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Thursday 27 August 2015

Life's So Heavy...

My macho cat Viggo has been doing the honors for the last couple of posts about little very old boring me, so I thought it prudent to tell the ones of you who are interested in person how I am getting on in the quagmire  of broken marriage vows.
Well...sinking fast, I must admit.
Thank Frith for those colleagues and friends who are doing their best to throw me a lifeline in the form of practical, philosophical and social aid!
Ever the one who is searching for that Ray of Light, the cliché silver lining, I am...
Sometimes I get a glimpse...

I always turn to music. The one constant in my life. So I've looked up an oldie, but goodie.
There's a link: The Beatles
Do not make the (understandable) mistake of thinking that it's about departed hubby, 'cause it isn't!
But I love it. Love it. Love it. Viggo lets it be known that he still isn't that impressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment