Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Almost there......Have a good day, you all! I know I will!

Good morning to you, over there in sunny warm Thailand.
Or in cold, dank, wet England...hope you are still keeping dry feet over there?!

I had a look at my stats, and I suspect I will be reaching the 2,000 readers sometime today or this evening. Yay!!! 
(You cannot see my face, which is a good thing as I just walked my dog without combing my hair - it was an emergency according to Gina -  but I have this huge grin plastered all over my face!)

Look what I bought myself, to celebrate life....


Sweet, eh?!

LIFE HAS NO MEANING WITHOUT MUSIC

MUSIC IS THE SOUNDTRACK TO LIFE

Two quotes for you. I could've thought them up, but I haven't. Do you know who has?
Kudos to you if you do (I know, but I cheated; they were on the box my guitar came in)

Have a great day, and "speak" to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment