Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Sunday 15 November 2015

Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!

Good morning to you.
How are you this morning? I hope it finds you healthy and peaceful.
MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH THE PEOPLE OF PARIS



This is the Place de la République, where my daughter and I saw the concert to celebrate the birthday of Nelson Mandela two Summers ago. As multi-culti as you can get, with everyone (all colors and all religions) enjoying the music and lovely summer evening.

It breaks my heart to hear and watch (on TV) what is going on in Paris right now.
It is only 3 hours away from where we live. Another country, yes, but one whose values we respect.

Through this humble means of a blog post I want to tell the people of Paris, and of France at large, that my thoughts are with you all. 
Courage, mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment