Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Sunday 24 November 2013

Still trying to find my feet here....

I've posted a profile...sort of, because I don't think it's that important to tell the entire world population when I turn 56, or where I love and live exactly.
Still, what I do think important is that I can link to other sites, and that I haven't been able to do (yet).

So, what else have I tried to do today? Get tickets for Maison-Objet in Paris. And this I haven't been able to do either, as the machine was very obsessive about my company. I don't have a company. I just want 4 tickets, thanks!

Still. I have managed to find the blogspot account for my photographer son, so that's something. His name is Wibe Koopman. Do look him up, it's worth it!

To keep you occupied (grasping at straws here), I'll post a photo of a corner in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment