Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Thursday 5 December 2013

Can art emulate nature?

If this was a genuine question, I'd answer: "no, of course not". Especially now, with a severe storm raging around our house. Wind speeds up to 135 km/h, and flood warnings. There are always the flood warnings, where I live. With a full moon, it's a high spring tide tonight.

So I expect that those last leaves on my ghost birch will have been blown off tomorrow morning...
We've put the geraniums and herbs in the greenhouse, wouldn't want them blowing around the garden, now would we?


No comments:

Post a Comment