Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Saturday 1 March 2014

Happy March 1st!! - A Post for the Sick and Melancholy.

Good morning.
How are you?
I'm still ill and in bed. My head aches, my nose is running, my ears feel like someone has stuffed them with scratchy cotton wool and my throat feels swollen and parched at the same time.
Golly. I manage to bore even myself as well as everyone else...
So. Time for some uplifting and eye-pleasing photographs. I'll credit them as much as possible, but some are anonymous. Sorry if they are yours; they were floating in cyberspace.


(Photo credit Asheesh Sharma)

Frolicking horses always make me smile. (Anonymous)

I actually took this one, years ago. It's Carnival over here this week. Happy Fools!

And I made this. Desserts make me feel better. Hope you agree.


A 'Selfie' (2012) before it became the fashion of the year 2013.

Told ya, desserts, etcetera. Took this in Albufeira in 2012.

Credit Matthijs (?) Anyway, simply looking at my son makes me smile!

Rina is a friend, and takes photos in Kenya at the moment. Lucky her.

Soon!!! (Anonymous)
I love ferns. (Anonymous)
Right. Raindrops on roses, and so on.
I hope it has made you smile as well.

I'll leave you with one more,simply for the fun of it. It's one of those things...No need to make a bath resemble a bouquet of flowers, but some people do, because it makes them happy. Hurray for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment