Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Thursday 27 February 2014

I Need Some TLC!!!


Hi, cough, cough, sniffle, cough.

How are you? I'm feeling like death warmed over.
This morning I dragged my aching bones out of bed at 5.45 and breakfasted on a cup of tea with two paracetamol, and went to work.
There I kindly asked my pupils to have some mercy, as I was feeling poorly. This had zilch result.
Sometimes a woman's got to do what a woman's got to do: you have to feel sorry for yourself, for nobody else does...

Right. I'm not going to bore you any further, but will do unto you what I would like you to do unto me (great language, English).




No comments:

Post a Comment