Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Friday 4 April 2014

3333 readers - let's celebrate!!!

See that number? Fun, eh?
It has brightened up an otherwise gloomy day (weather-wise). 
I officiated as wedding registrar this afternoon, al fresco, with a shivering bride and her brave company. As half of them were over from Northern-Ireland, they were used to chilly weather (their own admission). But I kept on my coat under my robes :-)


And afterwards I had some sad news - the choir I had joined and was enjoying so much, has been discontinued due to a lack of males. Fiddlesticks!!!

So...my positive mindset needs to be dusted off once again. Here's to this news:


Was it in The Sound of Music that someone said that when a door is closed in your face somewhere else a window is opened?
Well... bring it on!!!

I'll leave you with a virtual light in the darkness.



See you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment