Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Is the pace of life too much for many of us?

Hi there,

In a follow up on last night's post (about a positive mindset), and a discussion by readers of my post about this topic on FB, I would like to pose the following question.

Is the fact that the pace of life has speeded up so enormously for the last couple of hundred years, and especially during the last century, the reason for the great increase in people being depressed and experiencing a burn out in Western Europe?

Or: is it simply that it is more accepted that people admit to being depressed and/or burnt out ?(thank you, Sabine)

Let me know your thoughts on the subject, please?


No comments:

Post a Comment