Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Saturday 17 May 2014

4,500 readers - golly!

Like a snowball rolling downhill, the number of people reading my blog has grown.



And it's such fun to hear from you! A young woman from Dubai (Muslim, dressed in black flowing robes) tells me she feels we have so much in common. An old man from Japan lets me know he agrees with me, and just as often he disagrees with me :-) A woman in India shares her dreams and music. 


Since this blog started out as an experiment, and for my own entertainment only, I am pleased and content with you all who take the time to scroll down my words and pictures.
Whether you read each and every post, or you pick and choose, is up to you and out of my hands. As soon as I upload a post, it is out there. Like a tiny thought balloon in space.


Peace unto you, my friends, where ever you are! Keep dreaming big. Let music fill your heart and nature bless your days.
Oh...and eat your greens ;-)

To thank you, I have looked up one of the nicest videos of one of the sweetest singers around. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment