Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Come on, you can do better than that, surely?

Good evening (it is evening over here, and what a lovely evening it is!)
How are you all?
Have you voted in the poll (at the top of the blog page) yet? No....you have not. So far only one person has... And this person wants more about gardening and a day in the life :-)
Well, Person, here you are:


This picture says it all. This is everything I like about cats; the ability to seek out the best sleeping place in the garden, with your head in a ray of sunlight, underneath a pretty shrub, on warm flagstones.
Felines do know how to seek out the best spots, don't they?

Did I mention you can also visit my Rays of Light Page on FB? here's the link:

My son has bought an audio recorder, so as soon as he's more familiar with it, I intend to link you to my voice. 
Eeeeeeeek?
Well, if "eeeeeek"  was your gut reaction, by all means do not seek it out. But if you are curious, then by all means do. And I can tell you about a day in the life firsthand.

(Hey, Person, did you catch on? This is more about cats again...sorry)
Right. I am very busy, as I have to write a speech for the forthcoming wedding on Friday. So I'll say bye-bye for now.
Do fill in that poll, if you have a moment?



No comments:

Post a Comment