Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Friday 30 January 2015

Progress, What Progress?

Hi, my Internet Friends,
Today I have bowed to the God of iPhone and bought myself one. Losing all my contacts in the process...
Ten years of building up my network - gone, vanished, obliviate, poof!


Why oh why oh why didn't I write all those numbers in my little black book? I am such a fool. And I date from the era when people had only a landline and a phone number consisting of 5 digits... You should think I should know better, eh?
So.
Lesson learnt. From now on I will write down all phone numbers in the old-fashioned way.
iClouds notwithstanding. Little black book is best.



No comments:

Post a Comment