Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Monday 9 February 2015

Feeling tired? Then This Is For You!

Good evening, my Internet Friends!
You are feeling tired. Or upset. Or frustrated. Or are simply suffering from a lack of sunlight, (thus a vitamine D deficiency) like my fellow Wetlanders.

Well, this is for you!


This is as Wetlandish as it gets :-)

I took it at the Maasvlakte II, not so very far from my house. What you see isn't a hill, it is a dune. With lots of modern windmills. And a very calm sea, with sand banks (look closely). No seals, although they are frequently there.

Have a good look, and dream yourself a sunset like this one.

Sunset in Winter
longing for warmth and some sweet
tenderness for all




No comments:

Post a Comment