There is snow.
In the Wetlands that means:
* panic (we hardly ever get that white stuff; are not used to it)
* looooooooooong lines of cars going slow
* trains and buses being delayed or simply not arriving
* Twitter exploding with angry tweets about public transport and road management
But it also means:
* all dog turds covered with pristine white clean crystals
* all children happy
* sleighs got down from attics and out of sheds
* beautiful photo opportunities
* Earth Mothers towing their kids to school on sleighs, with glowing cheeks and eyes
* outrageously happy dogs (dogs love snow, have you ever noticed that?)
* cocooning indoors suddenly appeals much more
Have a lovely snowy day, enjoy it!