Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Thursday 16 April 2015

Glorious, Glorious Gardening Weather!

Today was the third day in a row that the sun was shining, the temperatures were above 17 degrees and thus I have been enjoying my freshly blossoming garden 100%!


After years of trying to get a Camelia to settle in our difficult soil, we finally have one that seems to enjoy staying with us. Last year it had three  smallish blooms, and just look at it now!


And our Japanese maple has produced tiny clusters of blossoms, just before the leaves are about to unfold. Isn't it gorgeous?


Unfortunately I will have to work a long day tomorrow, but perhaps the sun will be gracious and allow me some time after seven, to sit next to the pond on my make-shift seat on the compost heap and enjoy its last rays.


I'm wishing you a super gardening weekend, where ever you are.



No comments:

Post a Comment