Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Viggo Update on the Weighty Problem

Hi fans, Viggo here!


I promised you an update on my big fat woman, and a Viggo always keeps his promises.

Now, if you remember, I put her on a diet, some weeks ago.
She tried to take it seriously, I could tell, ' cause the little man en little woman were complaining loudly about there not being anything good to eat in the house. They are such pussies; if you give them a choice they would live on hamburgers, popcorn, pizza and chocolate. They should try living on MY diet for a while, see how they would like a bowl of crunchy cat nibbles twice a day...

Anyway, my woman started with gusto, and then what did the silly woman do? She went to Rome for 4 days. I ask you! Rome! Home of the pizza!
She swore to me she only had 1 pizza, and okay, it had those tiny salty fish on.

Anyway...I ordered her onto the scales, and to my amazement she appeared to have lost 1,5 kilos. So I didn't have to torture her.
She was really happy and by way of thanking me for my support she wrote me one of those Haikus. I like it, it is about me! Here it is:
Cold wet cat sneaks in Tiny love bite on my chin Paw prints on the sheet


Like it?





No comments:

Post a Comment