Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Monday 27 July 2015

Viggo's Blog: Viggo Is Not Amused!

Hi fans, Viggo here.

I'll have you know that I am mightily pissed off with my woman.
Not only has she taken herself off to Northern Italy without me, but she has returned without bringing me any of that speck she writes to you about AND she has gained another two kilos on the way.
I will have to take measures.
This morning I made my feelings on the matter quite plain by coming into her bed soaking wet (the weather here in The Wetlands resembles nothing less than a permanent rainstorm) and telling her exactly what I think about her. At 5 am.
Serves her right, the old hag.
Not a morsel of sheep's cheese. NO CARPACCIO...


Wha...WHAT?!
Take that picture down! That's undignified! Don't take photos of me when I'm enjoying a drink, woman!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment