Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Thursday 30 July 2015

Viggo's Blog - My Woman Suffers From Rock Star Delusions!

Hi fans, Viggo here.



See this cap? It's Daniël's.
Who the heck is Daniël, you may wonder? Well, he is the boyfriend of the darling daughter of my woman. So far so good. I like his caps, they smell good, as does he.
BUT.
Said Daniël has done a terrible thing! He's convinced my woman, who is approaching her dotage as far as I'm concerned, that she can still be a rock star.
Honestly!
I've tried everything to dissuade her. I bite her when she but looks at that red bass she has bought last week. I go and sit on her, so she can't play. I cry. I wail. I howl. I ram my nails into her legs. Nothing works!

Yesterday they wrote a song together. I ask you! He's done the guitar, she's written the lyrics and she sings them, and today they've spent hours trying to find an appropriate drum- and bass-line for the monstrosity.
I pity our neighbour (mind you, that woman shouts so loud into her phone that the entire hood can follow her fights with her Mum...not nice at all).

What can a cat do to get his woman to behave in a manner suitable to his status? I don't know... I think I may be getting a tad depressed now.




No comments:

Post a Comment