Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Monday 2 November 2015

Aaahhhhhh....November...

Hi there, good evening from The Wetlands.
I hope you are feeling fine?
Myself...I've had the most frustrating day ever (won't go into details, but life was not a barrel of laughs today), and then it is my habit to cheer myself up with 'happy blogging'.
(Do you do that? Does it work for you?) In other words, I look for that silver lining.


And, as usual, I have managed to find it. Look at that! Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?
My Japanese Maple is lovely too, and the Ghost Birch is turning yellow.



I adore cycling through the lanes and streets of my town at the moment, as they are so pretty and everything smells spicy. 
We were lucky with the weather as well, crispy and hardly any wind. When it rains all those fallen leaves are another story entirely...


November is a 'waiting' month, I feel. We are waiting for the first proper gale force storm, waiting for the first real frost, waiting for the first snowflakes to fall.
(Some people are already waiting for the Christmas holidays ;-)


I am waiting for my life to take a turn for the better...
Today I visited all estate agents again (yet again), to see if there was light at the end of my particular tunnel. But no...


I'll hide myself in my cozy room and I'll read a good book. What else can you do, in November, eh?

Have a nice evening!






No comments:

Post a Comment