Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Friday 2 May 2014

Beautiful Hellevoetsluis - 2

Last time I showed you a corner of the Kooistee; this time I'll show you another corner of my suburb.
We are on the edge, our street is the last one of the Kooistee. When we walk the other way, 'away' from the streets, we can easily reach the sea arm called the Haringvliet.
This is of a totally different beauty.
We used to live overlooking this stretch of water, and sometimes I still miss the view. I like to walk to the water in Summer and watch the boats.










Hellevoetsluis, naval port on the Haringvliet.

2 comments: