Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Tuesday 18 March 2014

3,000 Readers: thank you for visiting and reading my blog! Here's your thank-you gift.

Hi there!
Well, congratulations! You've done it again! My little reader-counter-gadget says that this blog has been visited (and read) by over 3,000 readers.



Thank you!
I've seen visitors appear from China this time. Welcome! And Russia still features with quite a large group of people, which gives me a slight buzz. The reason for this is that I have been raised during the Cold War, and it makes me happy to see that there are people in Russia who are on the same peaceful/mindful wavelength I am.



Right. I believe in bestowing gifts. So this time I've found you something cute by Paper Butterflies Wall Art (the website I have found this on).



Isn't it lovely?!
And I'll leave you with some music, obviously. I have thought long and hard about what I would single out for you, and have found this:
It goes well with the wall art, even if you don't have little children. You can always search for the child within you ;-)

Goodbye, and see you again soon. (PS Happy selfie with my daughter-in-law)




No comments:

Post a Comment