Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Monday 17 March 2014

A quickie for you, as I'm knackered.

Hi there.
Today I cycled to the town of Rozenburg, to a team building/schooling day for work. One hour to get there, an hour and 15 minutes to get back, because I had the wind straight at me on the return journey.
This is some kind of law around my part of the country. You always have the wind in your face. And I found out the hard way that travelling into Rotterdam, sitting on my bum in the bus and on the tube, does not make your muscles stronger and feeling fit... Half way home I was drained of energy, and nearly cycled into the "sloot" (a ditch filled with water), so had to stop and eat a tangerine. I was fine after that.

What an exciting life I lead, eh?
Jelle at SoChicken urges me to make two lists: one with all the things which annoy me and one with all the things I would like to change. The idea behind it being that you get clear in your head what is important to you, and to make actual changes instead of only thinking about it.
Well, high on list number two is: get more fit!!! It's not exactly priority number one, but it's close.
Okay.
I will now, I mean right now, get up from my bum and run up the stairs. To my bedroom. Which is beckoning. Where I will proceed to get into bed, put on my headphones and listen to the soothing voice of one of my favourite singers. (Otherwise the skreetching of the moorcocks will keep me awake) Goodnight!


Oh, before I forget...Do keep an eye out for the next post, for that will probably be your thank-you-so-much-for-reading-this-blog "gift". 


No comments:

Post a Comment