Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Friday 18 July 2014

All Out Of Sorts Today...The aftermath of that plane crash.

Good morning, Dreamers and Other Peaceful Folk!
Today I am torn between grief and happiness. Grief for the victims of that Malaysian plane with innocent tourists and happiness because of the glorious sun and balmy temperatures.



"You may call me a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..."
Words of the late great John Lennon. I wonder what he would have said about the world of today...




How will I get this message out into the world? I'm not a well-known person, so who will listen?
The only thing I can think of is to send my thoughts of peace into space. Which is what I will do tonight. Again.
Perhaps you will join me?





No comments:

Post a Comment