Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Monday 14 July 2014

Time for the Swami Again: Integrity!

Hey you. It's Monday, and I've spent the day painting our living room. So now it is time to unwind with a post about the "Ity" of the week.
And the subject is a good one; one dear to my heart.


How many people do you know that have this quality?
Perhaps I have told you before, but I am very like Mr Darcy. My good opinion once lost, has been lost forever. And there is nothing that will affect my good opinion as much as integrity. And if you have lost your integrity in my eyes, boy, are you in trouble. It is not a very attractive trait of mine...But I cannot help it.


Like all felines, I have claws...
On the other hand, if you show integrity, you have my admiration for all time. 
Some people have this inner strength that helps them to steer a straight course, always, no matter what others say or do. It's a pity that many of us are governed by politicians who should have integrity, but haven't got it...


All we ordinary people can do, is strive for truthfulness and an inner compass that shows us the way. And to look to examples that history has shown us to be worth following.





No comments:

Post a Comment