Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Sunday 7 September 2014

And....Counting!

Good evening, my blog friends and assorted dreamers!
This blog has been in existence since November 24th, 2013.  And it looks like I will have had more than 10,000 readers by this October. Not bad, eh?


Now I am perfectly aware that this blog means zilch in the scheme of things. 
Nothing, nada, niente.
The world is burning, and I am posting pretty pictures of cats and flowers (and the occasional dog or owl) and writing about bicycle trips and mindfulness. Absolutely insignificant.

Politics do interest me, but I tend to keep far away from blogging about them, except when I get so indignant that I cannot keep quiet. The reason for this is that I feel others are far better at the political angle than I am.

So. As a step up to my goal (10,000 people reading my blog and hopefully cracking a smile before Nov. 24th 2014), I'll go bananas and post something not in the least resembling a cat. 
Hope you like it! And do visit again; you are most welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment