Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Sunday 13 September 2015

Viggo's Blog - Same Old Same Old

Hi fans, Viggo here.
It's been a while, mostly because nothing happened which was worth commenting on.
Sometimes I wish I could simply go walkabout.
I mean, my old dog Gina is on painkillers now, bloody expensive they are, and now she has stopped moaning but has started farting a lot. I don't know what is worse.

My woman tells me I should not be so harsh, as Gina suffers from arthritis, but frankly my own problems are so much more important.
That Maine Coon jumped me again last night, and I swear he has gained weight!


It took all my effort to shake him off, and my woman got upset with me because I shouted some choice swear words after him. She says I shouldn't do that in the middle of the night, as it sets off Gina's barking and upsets the neighbours.

As if I care about those neighbours.
They kept the entire neighbourhood awake again last night with their partying. The thing that annoys me most is their predictability. They start off with salsa (that's bearable, us cats like salsa as it reminds us of bumble bees in the garden), progress to disco and end up with shout-alongs of football songs and the Dutch André Hazes classic Bloed, Zweet en Tranen (blood, sweat and tears) which indeed brings tears to my eyes because they sing abominably and abysmally badly. 



My woman has spent the evening in the kitchen (the only place where it was bearable) with her GarageBand, and I must say she is singing much better. I sat on the counter with her and gave tips. Although she got pissed off when I tried to take over the recording button. She tends to have a short fuse these days.
Anyway. There's some new stuff coming up on her YouTube channel soon, mixed by me, but for now I'll leave you with an oldie by her. HeyHeyRenée


No comments:

Post a Comment