Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Keep Calm and Blog On!


Hi there, my non-replying blog friends :-)
Don't worry, if all you want to do is read...that's fine with me.

I have been surfing the blogger's web. Fast clicked through approx. 20 other blogs, and found most of them are old and not refreshed.


Well, at least here you get a brand new blog very regularly!

I looked at gorgeous Brazilian guys on some beach, and some not-so-gorgeous Asian guys in...yeah, where exactly? Anyway, they looked to be doing typical guy things (like drinking and making silly faces), and it made me reflect that guys are guys the world over.

There was this beautifully executed blog with intriguing photos and lovely little drawings, and I wanted to compliment the blogger, and found I couldn't as there was no way to comment. What a shame.



Told you I am at an impasse, didn't I?
I'm quite serious here!

Perhaps I'll ask Viggo for his opinion. He usually has an out-of-the-box approach.


No comments:

Post a Comment