Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Thursday 25 February 2016

Viggo's Blog - Meet The White Goddess!

Hi fans, Viggo here.
Hardly recovered from my nightly banishment to our garden, I've had to adjust to my woman being actually upbeat and happy again...
My oh my, what a challenge!


The reason for all this silly sunshine in our lives is that she has finally found herself a 5 men proper band to sing with. (They're ancient and play ancient rock music from the Sixties and Seventies, with the occasional new cover thrown in - ieeeeeeeeeuw!) She says, and I quote: "It's SUCH FUN, Viggo!"

Fun?
Watching that gorgeous white hussy from around the corner, now that's what I call fun!


See that? Isn't she wonderful?
I tried my utmost to impress her yesterday afternoon, showing my best muscles and such.


Gina being present made it a bit of a non-event, as Gina smells to high heaven - dog breath, yuck! But the white goddess watched my workout from behind the bushes and didn't twitch a whisker, which I took as a very good sign.
Just as I ambled over to her, Gina decided to get up, and my shimmering white beauty made a dash and hid under the nearest car.
I have been keeping an eye out for her ever since, but so far she hasn't shown herself.

Someone who did show up was that black monster from the corner. He is huge, but very laid back. When I accompany Gina and my woman on the last walkies of the evening this black guy is usually outside as well, and we have touched noses a couple of times - no sweat. He sucks up to my woman though, rubbing his ugly head on her leg, and making purring noises, I must say that goes a bit too far. So I've warned him to keep his distance from her. I hope he remembers. He is quite large...Huge, in fact. Perhaps just a couple of rubs won't do any harm...hmmm....




No comments:

Post a Comment