Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Sunday 9 February 2014

Sarah McQuaid - Update on her new release - YAY!

Information about Sarah's new album release

HURRAY, HOERA!

I have told you before about my admiration for Penzance-based singer-songwriter Sarah McQuaid, haven't I?
Well, I have wonderful news!
Her new album, just recorded in snow-blessed Upper State New York, is to be released around 2nd Feb 2015.

I couldn't be more pleased. First of all, I love her music. Second, I admire her pluck and perseverance in going her own way, following her own path in a fiercely competitive world. (And looking gorgeous and happy doing it) 
I am absolutely convinced that she has her disquieting moments in the wee hours, when she worries about cash-flow and insurance and what have you.
But she doesn't let all that stop her from following her dream.

I'll keep following her progress, and will let you know as soon as I have more information about the album.
Do click on the link provided above this blog, won't you? It will lead you straight to her website.






No comments:

Post a Comment