Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Friday 28 March 2014

For all of you who were betrayed.



Sometimes it happens out of the blue.
You feel you know someone (someone you've known and loved since 1987!) and WHAM!
In one instant you realise you don't know her at all. Not really.

I'm not going to tell you what happened to me today, exactly. That serves no purpose, as you don't know the person involved.
But let it suffice that I (my trust) was betrayed today. And it hurts.

Another friend (FB, but hey, a friend is a friend is a friend) told me not to fret. Karma would bite her on the bum.
I should do what is good for me. And forgiveness will be best for me. So...I'll try to forgive.

But first I will let Chi Coltrane tell it like it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment