Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Monday 1 June 2015

Blue Zones? Tell You What Makes a Viggo Blue!

Hi fans, Viggo here, with an update on my big fat woman.


I am NOT satisfied with the progress my woman is making.
Last time I told you about the kilos she had lost whilst in Rome...Well, she gained them again.
I was so not-amused, I tell you! Here I am, trying to keep her spirits up, giving her good advice every day, overseeing her workouts, making certain she wakes up nice and early every morning...And what do I get? No result. Zilch. Nada.

So I did some research, and I came upon this Blue Zone stuff. People on far flung (read: backward) islands who live mostly on veggies and some fish drenched in olive oil, or alternatively mostly veggies and kelp, live up to one hundred or more and do so in good health, good spirits and- if you believe those stories- have sex twice a week whilst enjoying a good social life as well. Could be this is at the same time - I missed that bit due to the fact that a bumblebee distracted me.


Anyway, nothing ventured nothing gained, so I've put her on a new diet: the Blue Zone Diet minus the kelp (wouldn't know where to get that from) and plus the wine. 
Will keep you updated as to the weight-loss. Or gain (Frith forbid!)






No comments:

Post a Comment