Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Thursday 25 September 2014

We Peaceful People Have It Tough, These Days

Hi there, my peace-loving friends.
'Cause that's what we are, right? 

I cannot imagine anyone in his or her right mind, no really sensible intelligent well-thinking person, who wakes up in the morning and thinks "Right, who can I kill today? What kid can I tear limb from limb, what mother can I rape, what man can I behead, what village can I pillage, how much blood can I shed to fill up the emptiness of my heart?"

Yet I woke up this morning and the first thing I heard was talk of war, of terrorists, of bombs, of jet fighters and that all of this was the reality and justified and "the right thing to do".

Well.

Have a listen to the song in the link below. And then dig out your peace signs and your placards and plaster them all over the Internet!

What is it good for? Absolutely NOTHING!




No comments:

Post a Comment