Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Monday 27 January 2014

HURRAY! 1,506 readers for Rays of Light - And that's YOU!

I am SO pleased!
When I started this little blog on Nov. 24th, I had no idea that I would get so much satisfaction out of uploading my day-to-day posts about my life.
What makes a writer? The readers! The fact that people make the effort to read about my birds, my rabbit, my cat, my dog, my music, my opinions, my pet peeves, my recipes, and my family gives me the drive to keep it up.

Publishing books the ordinary way was satisfying, and getting good reviews even more, but the Dutch language-area is tiny. Thus seeing in my stats 1,506 'hits' in 8 weeks may not be much when your name is Beyoncé, but when your name is Renée 'Nobody' it's a grand total!

Thank you. Wherever you are (and you are all over the world...I can seeeeeeee you :-) 
To thank you properly, I've uploaded a little song for you (hopefully the copyright people will let it go as well). Hope you enjoy it. See you again soon.
 Renée.
Let it go

No comments:

Post a Comment