Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Vive la France! - Welcome to my visitors from the home of Marianne!

Maison & Objet - Part 2

A wall full of the most amazing, funny, creative clocks imaginable. We would have liked to take home at least a dozen. But how many clocks does a person need?
At Maison & Objet we saw things we never realised anyone could ever need...

Take these two peacocks, for example. Would you put them on your mantlepiece? They are so over the top kitsch that it becomes stylish.


And this I really liked! It appears to be glass, but actually was rubber, or something like that, it was flexible. Lovely colours, lovely shapes, great invention! It's Italian, by the way. Trust them to make their own Venetian glassware look boring by comparison.


Ah! Someone used my favourite colours! I would love the prints on the wall as well. Perhaps I'll pinch the idea (shhhh! don't tell anyone)

Okay, I'll give you another update soon. It's upstairs to bed for me now, I get up awfully early in the morning.
Bonne nuit!





No comments:

Post a Comment