Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Sunday 9 March 2014

Meanwhile in Sunny Hellevoetsluis...

SUN!
Glorious, happy, wonderful, beautiful sun!


Took Gina for a walk in the meadows this morning, and asked her to pose for me...which she refused. My dog has her moods, I tell you! Still, she enjoyed herself tremendously, she even ran a couple of times. The tiny yellow flowers are called 'speenkruid'  and are the first wild flowers to appear around our parts. They always lift my spirits.

So I took a turn around my garden, and look what I saw:









How do you like my selfie? Viggo always follows me around and watches what I watch. I'm always waiting for him to comment, he is that attentive. 
So what are the plans for today?
Well, I will get on my bike and cycle to the mall, for my daughter wants to go shopping. And being the loving Mum that I am, I will tear myself away from my gardening to do just that.

Have a great Sunday! I'll leave you with a poem I found floating around in cyberspace.





No comments:

Post a Comment