Two Dutch Girls on a Road Trip to Wiltshire

Road Trip 2017 (2) - Richmond to Chawton to Salisbury.

Good afternoon! Would you like to join me for the second part of my road trip in the South-West of England? A long time wish of my daughter...

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Slowly Coming Back to Life - a little something to make you smile.

Good morning, World!
(I have the right to say this, as I see readers from Malaysia to Russia to Canada to Australia :-)
Lately I've been boring you with progress reports of my flu...Sorry about that.
To cheer you up, and to celebrate that I'm starting to feel better, I'll post a quickie. But it's a fun quickie!
O Fortuna - with a twist

This has made me laugh so hard I nearly choked from coughing.  Poor Orff...I'll never be able to listen to the original again now without thinking about this version.
Have a fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment